YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY - YOUNGSTOWN, OH
• BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN APPLIED SCIENCE (05/13)
• Major: FASHION MERCHANDISING
• Cumulative GPA: 3.8/4.0
• Completed Retail buying simulation and formulated correct assortment numbers and purchase plan
• Created a Product Line Development Project from start to finish with a Buyer’s catalog and Assortment plan
• Aided in Team Sports design Youngstown State University Men’s Basketball uniforms for the upcoming season; sketches were sent to Nike for review.
• Participated in logo design for multiple sports teams within the university while maintaining brand image
FASHION DESIGN / GPA 3.74 Graduated with ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE 2008 - 2010
• Studied haute couture methods including extensive flat pattern skills as well as draping techniques.
• Knowledge of fabrics and various fabrication methods enhanced by the study of archived garments.
• Trained in Gerber CAD, Illustrator, and Photoshop to produce digital illustrations and pattern work.
•Enrolled as a junior to finish Bachelor's degree in Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management.
• Volunteer for the Virginia Marti Foundation fashion show to benefit the “Mission to the Fatherless” (Africa).
• Designed and fabricated a formal wear collection used in foundation fashion show.
• Raised over $1000 while participating in several Relay For Life cancer research marathons.
• Volunteered and designed costumes for the Summer Solstice Party at the Cleveland Museum of Art.
• Designed garments for a charity fashion show to benefit the Cleveland Animal Protective League generating $2500.
Design Merchandising Planning illustration Team Sports Design
Fashion Design Sample Maker Illustrator Merchandising Assortment Planning